61 Dartmouth Street Coopers Plains, QLD 4108Under Offer
FANTASTIC FIRST HOME IN GREAT LOCATION
House - Coopers Plains QLD
Set back off the street behind a beautiful new picket fence, this neat and tidy home in a central location presents itself as a fantastic first home. Immaculately kept the home offers 3 bedrooms, lounge room, seperate dining room, renovated bathroom and a lovely renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. With 2 split system air conditioning units installed in the living room and master bedroom for cooling down in the Summer months and heating during the Winter months, this home has perfect climate control.
Also installed is a Solar hot water heater, with minimal electricity usage for heating water! Downstairs is legal height with scope to build in underneath and use as an additional bedroom or living space or use for extra storage with tandem double lock up garage.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• High set home set back from road, with large front yard and peaceful surroundings
• Light filled living room with sliding glass doors leading to front deck
• Dining room includes 7kw split system air conditioning unit servicing living rooms
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances, dishwasher, rangehood, gas stove & electric oven
• Large fridge cavity and new flooring with security screens on windows
• Master bedroom has split system air conditioning large 4 door robe, security screens & polished wooden floors
• Bedroom 2 is double sized and has a 4 door robe, large windows with security screens & polished wooden floors
• Bedroom 3 has a ceiling fan installed, security screens and double door robe with extra shelving provided
• Bathroom has a shower rose over bath with glass screen, modern vanity & exhaust fan with separate toilet
• Extra storage cupboards for linen and utility appliances and a newly installed picket fence
• Tandem lock up garage under house with extra room for storage items, including shelving and bike rack
Within walking distance to the train station, multiple bus stops, trendy cafes and the shopping strips on Orange Grove Road this home would suit first home buyers, young families or investors perfectly.
Only 14km to Brisbane’s CBD, Coopers Plains is serviced by Aldi shopping, QE 2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 or Shannen O’Connor on 0414 744 894.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage