6 Humber Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $649,000
GREAT SIZED FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Positioned on a quiet, popular street close to all of Salisbury’s fantastic amenities, this spacious renovated Queensland home is the perfect property for a family wanting to live in a quality suburb on an enviable block size and be close to all that this sought after suburb has to offer.
Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms, most with built-in robes, and a main bedroom offering a large sun-room space with north facing sunshine and French doors opening into the second living space this property is not going to last long in this current market!
Features at a glance:
• Four spacious bedrooms; One bathroom and separate toilet
• Large kitchen, with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Open plan living and lounge with entry sun-room
• Air-conditioned in living areas, ceiling fans in most bedrooms
• Repainted internally and re-carpeted within the last 3 years
• Screened, security bars and security doors throughout
• Multiple car accommodation, with covered garage and carport
• Lots of secure storage space under the house, with extra shower and toilet
• 706m2 securely fenced backyard, great for kids and pets to enjoy
• Solar panels for ensuring power bills are kept to a minimum
• Double opening side gates for access to store a boat or caravan
• Close to local amenities, schools and public transport
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also just around the corner for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 706 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes