6 Courtland Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $660,000
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
First home buyers here is your chance to get yourself into the trending Salisbury market and secure yourself this quality 3-bedroom home with stunning contemporary façade.
Positioned on a large 655m2 block close to local schools, kindergarten, public transport, an array of cafes, convenience stores and amenities, as well as being centrally located for those commuting to the Brisbane CBD or Ipswich and Logan.
Boasting polished timber flooring throughout, 3 good sized bedrooms, a large open plan living and dining area, a fresh kitchen with all the mod-cons, a tidy bathroom complete with bath, shower over, vanity and toilet as well as a separate additional shower in the second bathroom/laundry. There is plenty to be excited about here.
The front undercover deck is just stunning with its wide steps bordered by beautiful bespoke stone planter boxes. Enjoy an alfresco meal in this expansive area while catching the last of the sun’s rays at sunset. A fully fenced yard with handy garden shed at the rear are literally the icing on the cake.
Nearly all the hard work has been done here, all you need to do is move in, add a few extra finishing touches and enjoy for many years to come …
Features at a glance:
• 3 good-sized bedrooms with cooling ceiling fans for warmer months
• Spacious living area with absolutely essential air-conditioning unit
• Updated kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher and storage
• Separate family/rumpus room with sliding door access to front deck
• Tidy bathroom with shower over full bath, toilet and vanity
• Large, tiled laundry with additional 2nd shower plus laundry tub
• Popular polished timber flooring throughout, a favourite feature
• Fabulous entertainers’ deck with bespoke stone planter boxes
• Peace of mind fully fenced large 655m2 block with handy garden shed
• Close to public transport, local shops, schools, cafes and much more
• Rosebank Square Park with a fantastic new playground is only metres away
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QEII Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage