6 Beechcroft Street Coopers Plains, QLD 4108Under Offer
COMFORTABLE ENTERTAINER’S HOME IN SUPER-CENTRAL LOCATION
House - Coopers Plains QLD
This three-bedroom entertainer’s home is ready and waiting for its next chapter and perhaps you are the buyer to write it! Boasting three good sized bedrooms, large open plan dining and kitchen, massive entertainer’s deck, you’d be hard pressed to find anything to beat this cutie in popular Coopers Plains.
Set on a flat 647m2 lot with mature trees, large grassy backyard, two good-sized functional sheds and large tandem carport for keeping your car in shade and protected from weather elements, this home represents terrific buying for the first home owner, the investor or the tenant ready to pay their own mortgage!
Features at a glance:
• Three comfortable bedrooms, with ceiling fans, one with air-conditioning
• Two of three bedrooms have ample-sized floor to ceiling wardrobes
• Family sized lounge with ceiling fan and air-conditioning unit
• Functional kitchen with popular island bench and option to add value
• Dining area off kitchen with direct access to alfresco dining on the deck
• Practical bathroom with shower cubicle and storage for linens
• Neutral tones throughout with a mixture of carpet, tiles and vinyl flooring
• Peace of mind security system; fly and security screens throughout
• Fabulous entertainer’s deck with room for dining table plus café setting
• Handy large utility/laundry room with access to deck plus toilet and storage
• Mature yard with established plants and trees, great for kids and pets
• Two generous sheds for tools/garden equipment and recreation items
• Large tandem carport for two cars and one off-street park behind
• Solar panels and hot water; Flexible under deck bladder for water storage
• Close to public transport, two train stations plus quick access to arterials
• Local parks for walking and exercising the pets are within close proximity
Coopers Plains is fast becoming the go-to destination for families who want to live close to the city and close to Sunnybank, but far enough away not to pay a premium price. This home is within walking distance to local shopping, public transport and local parks.
The Coopers Plains Train Station, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus are only a short drive away. Toohey Forest is also close by and provides the perfect destination for your family to get back to nature and enjoy weekend BBQ’s, picnics or bushwalks.
Be quick, properties of this calibre, potential and location do not last long so make sure you put 6 Beechcroft Street on your ‘to view’ list or call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 for further information!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 647 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes