58 Courtland Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $685,000
THREE BEDROOM POST WAR HOME ON EXPANSIVE 723M2 BLOCK
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Situated on an elevated 723m2 block in the popular suburb of Salisbury is this 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom, post war home, privately tucked away behind a leafy frontage with fully fenced large rear garden.
With original fixtures and fittings, this solid home is just the ticket for buyers wanting to get into the Salisbury market and renovate what is a super tidy home well situated on a large block, with so much on offer. You may decide to purchase as an investment initially and rent out and then move in down the track, the choice is yours!
The large double garage at the rear with sizeable workshop is going to be the clincher for the home handyperson. Enjoy watching the children or fur kids playing in the large grassy back yard while sitting under the paved, undercover alfresco area, perfect for an outdoor dining setting or lounge.
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms complete with security screens
• Functional kitchen and dining area with potential plus
• Step down to large laundry area and second private toilet
• Large open plan lounge with cooling wall air-conditioning unit
• Tidy bathroom with shower, toilet, and vanity with storage
• Covered patio with sliding door to lounge, great for café setting
• Near new iron roof; External window shutters keep the home cool
• Carpet and linoleum throughout, lift up and expose floorboards
• Large double garage with potential workshop or extra storage
• Expansive fully fenced and flat 723m2 block; Rainwater tank
• Undercover outdoor paved area, great for entertaining guests
• Security screens on windows and doors for extra peace of mind
• Super close to public transport, schools, cafes, and parks
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within a short drive to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 723 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking