55 Greer Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
Captivating Beauty With Smart Renovated Build
House - Salisbury QLD
Drawing inspiration from the visually appealing Hampton Styled Retreats and Classical Queenslander Homes, this post-war abode has been meticulously renovated just two years ago with new plumbing and new electrical wiring throughout. Not simply a great looking home, it’s a residence that has had a lot of love poured into making it functional to impeccable standards. An attractive newly landscaped garden ensure families can benefit from having intimate & private courtyard entertainment space whilst being close at hand to the wide open lawn and play area for the kids to roam around in. Furthermore, this home is ideal for pet lovers with its securely bordered yard that is embraced by a traditional white picket fence.
The balancing of classical with modernity is achieved effortlessly in this home that is a must to see. Whether you want to enjoy a scotch on the rocks while entertaining friends in the open plan kitchen, enjoying a BBQ on the deck whilst sipping on cocktails or having more intimate conversations with loved ones in the outdoor courtyard area as you watch the sunset, there is no shortage of charm and allure.
Complete in every sense, you’ll need not do more than simply move in however, for lovers of maximising potential, this home has scope for making it a jewel in the crown of Greer Road with idea’s ranging from lifting the home to create duality or perhaps even adding French doors to open the kitchen space to its very own deck area.
Given its future potential and current state of perfection, this home deserves to be on your shortlist of homes to visit. Quietly positioned within the heart of Salisbury’s best streets, you’ll want to make this yours!
• Newly renovated 2 years ago with fresh electrical installation & plumbing
• Low maintenance landscape completed a year ago with new turf & plant selection
• Modern square set ceilings through-out
• Aesthetically pleasing ambient outdoor lighting
• Home is filled with an abundance of natural light
• Enjoy breakfast on the beautiful front deck or sunset from the courtyard
• All bedrooms and the living area are fully air-conditioned
• Well positioned Undercover car park near a charming entrance to the home
• Spacious bathroom & 3 large bedrooms (main bedroom with en-suite)
• Beautifully polished timber floors with immaculate and spacious interiors
• Painted in tasteful Hampton style colour palette that enhance the landscape
• Newly installed roofing that completes the home perfectly
Salisbury is fast becoming a popular suburb for families wanting to live close to the city with access to good public transport. This property is within walking distance to the Salisbury train station and multiple bus stops. It’s also a stone’s throw from multiple trendy cafes and a shopping strip with local IGA, hairdressers, medical centre and chemist and take-away food shops. Conveniently placed moments from Salisbury Train Station and the ever so popular Hedge Café, you’ll also enjoy the lifestyle this great home has to offer.
If you would like to inspect this fantastic property, come along to one of our open homes or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport