54 Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107By Negotiation
RENOVATED AND READY TO MOVE INTO WITH NOTHING TO DO
House - Salisbury QLD
Located at the rear of a 766m2 block is this modern, renovated highset 3 bedroom home complete with remote controlled double garage and large grassed area. Relax on the delightful front balcony and enjoy a cup of coffee while enjoying the early morning sunshine. With an open plan feel, timber flooring throughout, neutral colour palette and air-conditioning, this stunning home has been refurbished just for you; all you need to do is move in!
Features at a glance:
• Large lounge with bi-folds from balcony, open plan living/dining + air-conditioning
• Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele gas cooktop, stove, oven + d/w
• Three good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes and two with air-conditioning units
• Brand new stylish bathroom with shower over full bath + separate private toilet
• Large undercover area with good height and potential to lift in future + storage
• Large double remote-controlled lock-up garage and practical area for laundry
• Front balcony with prime Salisbury sunrise viewing for those morning coffees
• 766m2 flat block with mature trees and tidy mulched gardens + large grassy area
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is close to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Hedge Espresso and Cups and Wells cafes where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes