53 Massinger Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH A PRIVATE ENTERTAINERS DECK!
House - Salisbury QLD
You will be impressed with this stunningly renovated four bedroom home. Perfect for a family or those who love to entertain, the dining and kitchen space flows through seamlessly to the entertainers deck. Enjoy watching the abundance of birds that are attracted to the established native trees in the low maintenance and fully fenced backyard. This home is walking distance to public transport, local schools, Bowls club, corner store and Cafes.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Low maintenance polished wood floors and air-conditioning in the living area
– Large main bedroom with carpet, stylish built in wardrobe, air-conditioning and an concealed ensuite
– 2nd bedroom has carpet, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan
– 3rd and 4th bedrooms all have carpet and ceiling fans
– Renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath, vanity with storage and wall mounted mirror
– Internal laundry with loads of storage
– Dining room features polished wood floors and opens out onto the large entertainers deck
– Kitchen with lots of cupboard and bench space and electric cooking
– Large fully fenced back yard with low maintenance trees and shrubs
– Two off street car parks
– Walking distance to public transport, local Bowls club and Corner Store that includes a Café
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 604 m²