53 Longden Street, Coopers Plains QLD 4108Under Offer
CLASSIC COTTAGE IN COOPERS PLAINS, PERFECT FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS
House - Coopers Plains QLD
Looking for the ultimate low maintenance fully fenced pet and family friendly home in peaceful surroundings? This classic Coopers Plains cottage will impress the moment you park your car to view!
From the traditional white picket fence surrounding this beautifully renovated home, to the easy-care low maintenance yard, it has the charm of yesteryear with updated and modern inclusions! The recent renovations showcase the high ceilings and huge character in this single level home, and includes split system air conditioning and ceiling fans installed throughout for comfortable Queensland living.
Large open plan living rooms lead through sliding glass doors to the spacious, cobbled outdoor entertainment space, and also feature taller traditional white picket fences, creating privacy while being able to enjoy the indoor-outdoor flow of this easy-care lifestyle home.
Features at a glance:
– Light filled open plan living and dining rooms with air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, polished wooden floors feature throughout the living rooms, with security screens and insect mesh installed on all windows
– Modern kitchen complete with standalone gas top stove, electric oven and great designer cabinetry with security screens and insect mesh installed on windows
– Master bedroom features carpet on floor, built in robes, security screens and insect mesh on windows, air conditioning unit and ceiling fan installed
– 2nd bedroom also has an air conditioning unit installed, security screens and insect mesh on window, with French doors leading to 3rd bedroom
– Potential 3rd bedroom features polished wooden floors, built in shelving and security screens with insect mesh on windows, French doors can be locked or adjoining both bedrooms
– Bathroom features a shower rose over original claw foot bath, toilet and newly installed vanity
– Separate Laundry room with exterior access leading to wall mounted line
– Extra-large garden shed for additional storage, great for bikes and kids’ toys or the mower
– Cobbled outdoor entertainment space with shade sail and taller picket fences for privacy
– Front and back timber decks for clean entry, kick off your shoes and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of this stunning Coopers Plains home
– Single carport, located inside fence for added security, with on street parking also available on corner block
This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains and Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
Only 14km to Brisbane’s CBD, Coopers Plains is serviced by Aldi shopping, QE II Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square Moorooka.
Call Mark today for more information on 0434 917 766!
NB: Photos used are circa 2019
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 452 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining