52 Love Street Holland Park, QLD 4121OFFERS OVER $1,050,000
FEATURED IN QLD HOMES MAGAZINE
House - Holland Park QLD
Live the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of in this gorgeous 4 bedroom home in a sought after area which was recently featured in Queensland Homes Magazine!
Located in a quiet location, in a tightly held and peaceful pocket of Holland Park, this stunning post-war home has been elegantly rebuilt with sharp attention to detail and luxury finishes to impress all your friends and family.
A seamless indoor/outdoor haven, this home presents beautifully and is an entertainer’s paradise. Framed by a North Eastern facing established garden, you will never want to leave the privacy of your own home again. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 luxuriously renovated bathrooms and a 4 car garage, there is plenty of room for the whole family to have their own space in this home.
Flowing seamlessly over two levels (via a stunning wooden staircase with glass balustrade), the home embraces an effortless, contemporary design, which captures the pure essence of Queensland living. This modern home is the height of indulgence, offering all year round comfort by way of all the quality finishes and a seamless design to bring the outdoors in. The glass bifold doors open out onto the undercover area with built in BBQ, seating, private backyard with fruit trees and pizza oven and capture breezes in summer and offers warmth in winter.
Features of the property:
– Luxury Granite kitchen with St George appliances and Miele dishwasher – featured in Queensland Homes Magazine
– Open plan living area with bi-fold glass doors opening out to undercover area
– 3 spacious bedrooms plus 1 smaller bedroom/study with built-in desk (can be removed)
– Master bedroom with custom made walk-in robe, full sized ensuite with luxurious oversized bath and double shower
– 3 luxury bathrooms with frameless glass showers, a deep bath in main, matching river white granite vanities and high end tapware
– Formal dining with bespoke blackbutt cabinetry
– 2nd living area downstairs with 4th bedroom and ensuite
– Engineered hoop pine & blackbutt flooring throughout
– MyAir ducted air-conditioning with individual room control, eco ceiling fans and Laura Ashley window furnishings
– Hardwood decking, Smeg barbecue, built-in seating and matching granite benchtops
– 4 car garage with electric roller doors and workshop/storage area
– Electric front gate and space for 2 extra cars in the driveway
– Vacumaid ducted vacuum, security system, solar panels, reverse osmosis water filter tap with outside filter for entire house
– Landscaped backyard with 5000L water tank, fruit trees and built-in pizza oven
– All warranties on renovations will be provided
Holland Park is a family friendly area, close to the city and public transport. The property is in the highly regarded Holland Park State School and Cavendish Road State High School catchments, close to the Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus, 7kms from Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre and a 15 minute drive to Brisbane City. There are multiple trendy cafes in the area as well as shopping centres, restaurants and public transport.
The Whites Hill Reserve is only 3.5kms away where you can take your family on secluded bushwalks and picnics amongst nature. Or spend the day shopping at Westfield Carindale – only 6kms away. Visit the new Dendy Cinemas in Coorparoo and watch a movie with your friends and then have a meal at any of the upmarket cafes and restaurants in the area. There are loads of options for entertainment in this attractive pocket of Brisbane.
Not often does a home encompass this level of brilliance, family practicality and position. This could be your opportunity to secure something special. To inspect this fantastic property, come along to one of our open homes, or contact Kelly on 0414 520 853 for a private inspection – before someone else snaps it up and you miss out. Make it yours today!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 448 m²
- 4 Garage