50 Courtland Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $842,500
SUPERB FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT ON 728M2
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Situated on an elevated 728m2 block in the popular suburb of Salisbury is this 4-bedroom, 1 bathroom, post war home, with leafy aspect and oodles of yard perfect for kids and fur kids.
With original fixtures and fittings, this solid home is just the ticket for buyers wanting to get into the Salisbury market and renovate what is a super tidy home well situated on a large block, with so much on offer. You may decide to purchase as an investment initially and rent out and then move in down the track, the choice is yours!
Features at a glance:
• Four good sized bedrooms, one with built-in robe
• Functional kitchen and dining area with potential plus
• Open plan lounge with ceiling fan and sliding doors to deck
• Tidy bathroom with shower and vanity; Separate toilet
• Separate large laundry area with loads of storage
• Covered deck with sliding door to lounge, great for café setting
• Polished timber flooring throughout living and bedroom areas
• Large single carport; Off-street parking for two vehicles
• Expansive partially fenced 728m2 block; Handy garden shed
• Insect screens on windows and security screens on doors
• Close to public transport, schools, cafes, parks and so much more
Salisbury is quickly establishing itself as a hotspot in Brisbane’s south. It’s easy to see why people choose to live here, given that it’s only 11km from Brisbane’s CBD and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, as well as its popular community vibe.
This solid home a short drive to the Salisbury railway station, city bus stations, shopping, cafes, and leafy green parks. Also nearby are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), and the M1, which takes roughly 12 minutes to get into the city (in good traffic).
This excellent property is also close to many of Salisbury’s top schools, including two popular C & K Kindergartens, well-regarded State and Catholic schools, and the primary and secondary campuses of Brisbane Christian College.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²
- Built In Robes