50 Baroda Street Coopers Plains, QLD 4108Sold $514,999
NEAT AS A PIN WITH ROOM TO EXPAND!
House Sold - Coopers Plains QLD
Located in the popular up and coming suburb of Coopers Plains, this striking property is just what you are looking for! In an elevated position with leafy views it makes the perfect first home for a young family or for an investor looking to start or add to their property portfolio.
This immaculate property with its neutral colour scheme has 3 bedrooms, a renovated bathroom and attractive timber flooring throughout. It has an open plan living and dining area with modern kitchen all serviced by a large air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan. The house opens to two wonderful outdoor living areas with a great North facing deck for a family brunch or perhaps take in the view via the double doors to the South facing deck to enjoy some afternoon refreshments.
With its immaculate grounds and expansive grassed areas, you can leave as is or put your green thumb to work and make your very own Garden of Eden! The kids or fur kids will be the envy of the neighbourhood having such a parklike yard to play in.
Features at a glance:
• 3 good sized bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in-robes
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms plus a window wall air-conditioner in one room
• Renovated bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity with storage
• Separate toilet for privacy
• Large air-conditioning unit in the dining/living area plus ceiling fan
• Modern kitchen with electric oven and good-sized pantry
• Functional laundry with floor to ceiling cupboards and stainless-steel tub
• Security screens on windows and doors for peace of mind
• Sun louvres on the West side windows to give additional shade
• Large grassed areas both front and the back of the 587m2 block
• Fully fenced back yard with loads of room for the kids or pets
• Single lock up car space plus room for a motorbike under the house
• Off-street tandem parking for several cars
• Loads of storage under the house and room for a workbench or tools area
Coopers Plains is fast becoming the go-to destination for families who want to live close to the city and close to Sunnybank, but far enough away not to pay a premium price. This home is within walking distance to local shopping strips where you will find a medical centre, pharmacy, hairdresser, cafes and a bakery, the new Spar supermarket, a gym, and nail salon, as well as multiple parks, bus stops, local schools, Aldi shopping centre, fast food establishments and the Coopers Plains Library.
The Coopers Plains Train Station, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus are only a short drive away. Toohey Forest is also close by and provides the perfect destination for your family to get back to nature and enjoy weekend BBQ’s, picnics or bushwalks.
This home has so much potential as is or in the future and will not last long! Come along to one of our open homes to view this property or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 for more information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 587 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining