49 Maitland Street Salisbury, QLD 4107$685,000+
DUAL LIVING IN CENTRAL SALISBURY ON 670M2 BLOCK
House - Salisbury QLD
This solid post war 5-bedroom home on 670m2 in popular Salisbury is perfect for the buyer looking for dual living with a granny flat option with its own kitchen for the extended family member or a perhaps a young adult’s retreat. The master suite, occupying a floor all of its own, gives parents the luxury of privacy and an ensuite that will sure to please with its full bath and separate shower. Add to this air-conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout, a must in any Queensland home, you are certainly going to love what’s on offer here.
Features at a glance:
• 5 bedrooms, master suite has its own floor with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Dual living with private granny flat option or young adult’s retreat
• Good sized bedrooms with access to main bathroom and separate toilet
• Polished timber flooring and new carpet in lounge and one bedroom
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, walk-in pantry + loads of bench space
• Separate dining area, perfect for a family get togethers around the table
• Drive in double remote lockup garage for secure parking for two vehicles
• Outdoor living options with a balcony accessed from master and veranda
• Subtle neutral tones throughout give the home a contemporary feel
• Mature trees give the property privacy along with gardens and a vege patch
• Large 670m2 corner block with a leafy aspect and plenty of options
• Close to public transport, wonderful cafes, schools and major arterials
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of choice for families in Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, a short walk to Salisbury train station, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Close by are Toohey Forest (where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family), Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes. Cafes abound nearby with Hedges Espresso and Cups & Wells a short walk away too not to mention the local medical centre, pharmacy and other amenities.
Give Mark Ward a call today on 0434 917 766 if you would like some more information or to inspect this stunning property!
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 670 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes