48 Leah Ave, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
LOWSET LIVING IN THIS SUPERB 3 BEDROOM HOME
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
There is much to admire about this lowset 3-bedroom home situated in central Salisbury, a popular suburb for families, first home buyers and investors alike. Fully fenced and boasting an elevated position on a 700m2 block, this is the perfect property for a variety of buyers but only one will get to call it home!
Three good sized bedrooms with ample built-in robes, an air-conditioning unit in the master suite, are serviced by a tidy main bathroom and separate toilet. Two generous linen cupboards in the hallway lead back though to a light filled lounge and another air-conditioning unit, a must for the summer months.
The generous kitchen is fitted with a near new oven and dishwasher, oodles of bench and cupboard space plus large pantry. An adjacent dining room, great for family mealtimes, also provides internal access to the garage and laundry.
Step outside to the large undercover entertainer’s area and admire the impressive custom-built barbeque against a backdrop of Agaves. Plenty of room here for the children or fur kids to play under a watchful eye.
For the hobbyist or home handyperson, an enormous, powered, 9.5m x 3.5m garage is just waiting to be turned into a car mechanics tinkering area or perhaps use as a rumpus/games room for the teenagers. The options here are endless!
The home is secured with Crimsafe screen doors and iron bars for peace of mind. Two rainwater tanks, 3,000 and 1,500 litres respectively, round off the many impressive extras this home has on offer. Be quick this home will not last long!
Features at a glance:
• 3 large bedrooms, one with air-conditioning, all with sizeable built-in robes
• Family friendly bathroom with separate bath and shower; large vanity
• Light-filled lounge with another air-conditioning unit, perfect in summer
• Modern kitchen with oodles of cupboard space; Near new appliances
• Adjacent dining room with ceiling fan and internal access to garage
• Large, covered entertainers’ area with custom built BBQ and tiered plantings
• Enormous 9.5m x 3.5m garage for the hobbyist or a retreat for teens
• Fully fenced 700m2 block with mature plants and plenty of grassy area
• Two rainwater tanks; Crimsafe doors and security bars on windows
• Elevated private position within the popular suburb of Salisbury
• Super close to all amenities, cafes, schools, and public transport
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining