48 Courtland Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $891,000
ELEVATED THREE BEDROOM HOME ON EXPANSIVE 728M2 BLOCK
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Situated on an elevated and fully fenced 728m2 block is this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home surrounded by matures trees and established gardens. A much-loved family home, there is so much on offer here!
With original fixtures and fittings, this solid home is just the ticket for buyers wanting to get into the Salisbury market and renovate what is a super tidy home well situated on a large block. You may decide to purchase as an investment initially, rent out and then move in down the track, the choice is yours!
Not just your average 3-bedroom home, it also presents an air-conditioned multipurpose downstairs room, shower with toilet, storage area and parking for 2 cars housed behind remote controlled garage doors.
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
• Tidy kitchen with dishwasher and adjacent dining with ceiling fan
• Step down laundry with dual tubs, storage and handy built-in desk
• Large open plan lounge with separate entry foyer to front door
• Tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath; Separate toilet
• Air-conditioned multipurpose room under with shower and toilet
• Carpet and tiles throughout, lift up and expose floorboards
• Large garage under with further powered garage and carport at the rear
• Expansive fully fenced and flat 728m2 block; Rainwater tank
• Security screens + bars on windows and doors for extra peace of mind
• External louvres on west side of home to give shade in summer months
• Superb established gardens and trees; enjoy elevated urban views
• Delightful leadlight window on front door, another excellent feature
• Super close to public transport, schools, cafes, and parks
Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and 2 train stations a short drive away. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are just minutes away. Only a 5-minute drive to M3 with easy commute to CBD, Mater, PA, Logan and RBH Hospitals and Brisbane Airport. 40-minute drive to the Gold Coast.
This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many boutique cafes and restaurants that Salisbury has on offer, including the Ballistic Brewery, or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
Relax amongst nature and yet be only a stone’s throw from all amenities in this rare and highly sought-after property.
For all enquires on this fantastic property, please call Mark Ward today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes