48 Althea Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $631,000
DUAL-LIVING POTENTIAL ON POPULAR ALTHEA STREET
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
It’s difficult to understate the truly flexible options which this charming, deceptively large, newly renovated 4 bedroom family home in a superb pocket of Salisbury offers to owners and investors alike. With it’s dual-living potential at the rear of the property, this property is sure to appeal to extended families or those wishing to perhaps rent the space out earning themselves some extra income.
Features at a glance:
• 4 spacious bedrooms, master with large built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan and sliding door access to deck
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cook-top with plenty of cupboards
• Renovated main bathroom with shower and single basin vanity with good storage
• 599m2 level block with a lovely bush-land outlook towards Toohey Forest
• Separate games room/potential granny flat with kitchenette and shower/toilet including air-conditioning
• Secure double garaging and off-street parking for visitors or extra family vehicles
• Additional extensive area downstairs including an area for a home office/gym, storage and laundry
• Large rainwater tank and pump, 2kw solar panels and solar hot water system
The location of this home is enviable. Close to public transport, just 4 minutes to QEII Jubilee Hospital, 4 minutes to Griffith University’s Nathan sports fields, 2 minutes to the Multi-sport Complex, 5 minutes to Griffith University Nathan Campus, and 6 minutes to Toohey Forest Environmental Education Centre, and 8 minutes to Westfield Mount Gravatt and its local shops.
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience not only the look and feel of this home, but the variety of activities on offer and the potential for additional features too.
For all enquires on this fantastic home, please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 today, before this home is sold.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 599 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes