47 Darnley Street, Rocklea QLD 4106Sold $525,000
FIRST HOME BUYER OR INVESTOR, GREAT STARTER PROPERTY ON 721M2
House Sold - Rocklea QLD
Welcome to 47 Darnley Street Rocklea! First home buyers, here is your chance to get into the property market or perhaps you’re an investor, are you wanting to add to your portfolio? Either way this property is going to appeal to many buyers.
Situated in the heart of Rocklea this fully fenced highset home sits on a large 721m2 block offering potential plus. The outside of the home boasts a double lockup garage at the rear, perfect for storage, extra car parking, or a workshop. A rear deck between the house and the garages gives you a shady spot to sit with your cuppa while you watch the littlies and fur kids running around.
The home itself, presents well, and an undercover deck at the front of the home gives another wonderful outdoor area for enjoying a fantastic Queensland lifestyle.
The actual home comprises of two bedrooms both with air-conditioning units and ceiling fans. A tidy bathroom with shower over full bath and vanity plus a separate toilet services the home. A modern kitchen impresses with plenty of storage, dishwasher, dual sinks, and good countertop space. A large living area with adjoining sunroom makes a perfect for a work from home office, kids play area or sleepout.
Period features give the house character and the timber flooring throughout is popular among today’s buyers.
Features at a glance:
• 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with ceiling fans and one with built-in robe
• Modern and tidy kitchen with dishwasher, dual sink, and plenty of storage
• Functional bathroom with shower over full bath plus vanity; Separate toilet
• Air-conditioned living room with ceiling fan + eye-catching plate rail moulding
• Stunning timber flooring throughout and other character features
• Solar panels and 3 x rainwater tanks for the budget and eco-friendly
• Huge double garage at the rear of the block, potential storage, or workshop
• Parking for multiple cars undercover; Handy separate laundry under the house
• Large flat 721m2 block with mature trees and garden beds plus deck
• Fully fenced block with sliding gate accessing undercover parking; Zoned Lmr2
• A short stroll to Rocklea Train Station for the commuter and 10km to CBD
Ever popular Brisbane markets are a short drive away. Weekends will see you enjoying a bike ride or run, or perhaps walking the dog in nearby parks. Also, a short drive away is Oxley Common, great for walks and spotting local birds and wildlife. Drive a bit further and you’re ready for a round of golf at the Brisbane Golf Club.
Within ten kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD and access to local cafes, restaurants, and other local amenities, up and coming Rocklea is perfect for getting a foot on the property ladder. Access to the rest of Brisbane is seamless with major arterial roads close by and the train station just a short stroll as well, perfect for the commuter. Shopping is well catered for with Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Square also a short drive away.
Call Mark today to arrange an inspection or find out when the next open for inspection is on 0434 917 766!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 721 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.