46 Wilclarke Street, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122Sold
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
Set back on an expansive 607m2 block is this fabulous home just ripe for renovation. With several distinct 70’s period features, some lucky buyer is going to fall in love with this home. You’re also going to love the uniqueness of this property and while currently only 2 bedrooms, there is potential to turn the second bathroom back into a third bedroom.
Live in now and enhance the property to meet your lifestyle needs or use as a footprint to create your dream home in the future. Either way you cannot lose with this location, an absolute boom suburb that has seen huge growth recently and is close to absolutely everything!
Features at a glance:
• 2, potentially 3 bedrooms, 1 with walk-in robe both with air-con
• Huge modern kitchen with new dish draws + heaps of storage
• Large light and airy lounge with cozy fireplace and access to deck
• Plantation shutters throughout, a popular window fitting choice
• Main bathroom with large shower and shub + huge vanity
• Second bathroom (was third bedroom) … potential to change back
• Private, decorative brick patio accessed from the lounge
• Large tidy laundry with plenty of storage and bench space
• Long verandah accessed from kitchen + laundry has great breezes
• Oversized walk-in linen cupboard with oodles of shelving
• Undercover parking for at least 3 cars plus off-street parking
• Huge rear yard, perfect for the kids and fur kids to run around
• Security bars and doors; Some storage area under the house
• Close to local shops, public transport, a variety of schools etc.
Upper Mount Gravatt is a booming suburb popular for its proximity to Brisbane CBD being only a 15-minute car trip. Westfield Garden City is a mere 5 minutes away by car and some of Brisbane South’s prominent schools are within walking distance. Mount Gravatt Outlook Reserve is just down the road with a fabulous view to the city. Local shops and public transport are all within a stones throw as well.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Call Mark today for your chance to inspect!
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes