45 Georgina St, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
3 BEDROOM, LARGE RUMPUS, BRICK HOME ON CORNER 602M2 BLOCK IN SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This 3-bedroom home on a corner block in central Salisbury is the complete package! With its elevated street presence and central location to just about everything this fabulous suburb has to offer, the new owner of this home is going to enjoy the lifestyle this wonderful home has to offer.
From the street you can see this home already packs a punch with not 1 garage but 3, perfect for secure car parking and a further garage that could house a larger vehicle or boat. The meticulous 602m2 block with its mature gardens and open grassed areas, make it the perfect home for the kiddies and fur kids.
On entry to the air-conditioned open plan living area, you are immediately drawn to the beautiful, polished timber flooring throughout and the thoughtful layout that encompasses a large modern open plan kitchen, which would quickly become the hub of the home. Huge stacking bifold doors lead out to a large undercover entertainer’s deck with glimpses towards Toohey Forest and urban surrounds.
Make your way down the hallway past a bank of floor to ceiling storage cupboards to 3 good-sized carpeted bedrooms, 2 with air-conditioning units and one with ceiling fan. A large main bathroom services this area of the home with it’s separate shower and bath plus generously proportioned vanity while a separate toilet offers extra privacy.
A space saving spiral staircase leads you down to a huge, carpeted rumpus area with another bank of floor to ceiling storage cupboards plus sliding door access to the private rear yard, another super area for the kids and beautiful low maintenance gardens. The area under the deck above is tiled to provide a patio area perfect to watch the littlies in the yard or escape the heat of the summer sun. A further toilet services this area to save going up and down the stairs.
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with air-conditioning units, one with ceiling fan and built-in robe
• Tidy light and bright main bathroom with separate shower and bath + large vanity
• Large modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and wrap around countertop
• Open plan air-conditioned living and dining area with stunning timber flooring
• Stacking bifold doors lead out to entertainers’ deck with glimpses to Toohey Forest
• Space saving spiral staircase down to huge rumpus with bank of storage cupboards
• Double garaging+ toilet; Third garage with high ceiling for a boat or large 4×4 vehicle
• Established gardens and fully fenced grassy areas on corner 602m2; Rainwater tank
• Security screens and fly screens on doors and windows; Zoned security alarm system
• Close to Ainsworth Shopping Precinct, Russ Hall Park, public transport, and cafes
Salisbury is now one of the hottest suburbs in south Brisbane for property buyers. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
This property will not last long so make sure to pop it on your open home list this weekend or call Mark for more details on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 602 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining