44 Rosebank Square Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
SUPERB 728M2 FAMILY HOME IN TIGHTLY HELD ROSEBANK SQUARE
House - Salisbury QLD
We are delighted to present this much-loved family home, oozing with happiness and warmth in the very popular and hugely desirable Rosebank Square. Many happy memories have been made here and the owners speak of the fantastic community feel of the area as well as the quietness of the neighbourhood not to mention the proximity to public transport, which is just minutes away!
Situated across from a stunning park which includes a recently refurbished playground, large covered pergola and entertaining area complete with BBQ, table and seating, half basketball court and many mature trees. Lots of green space to kick a footy or play some cricket all within view of home.
Stepping inside this 4-bedroom, 1-bathroom property, you can see the time and effort that has been put in to preparing this home for sale. Literally all the hard work has been done to bring this property up to a point where all you need to do is move in and enjoy for many years to come.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins, master has air-conditioning; new ceiling fans in all rooms
• Fourth bedroom or study with full connectivity for the tech savvy buyer
• Modern bathroom with loads of storage and shower over bath plus toilet
• Contemporary kitchen with walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and water filter
• Polished hardwood timber flooring throughout the home
• Dining area with direct access to large entertainers’ deck
• Large lounge area serviced by air-conditioning unit for the summer months
• Freshly repainted throughout in a neutral palette
• A super-sized, secure entertainers’ deck, with lighting and sunshades
• Abundant under house storage including tidy laundry with great bench space
• Plenty of room to place another lounge area undercover for teens
• A large rear fenced yard housing mature mango and macadamia trees
• A massive paved double carport sits to the rear of the home
• Gently sloping 728m2 established private yard with oodles of grassy area
• Security and fly screens on every window and door for peace of mind
• Double glazed, tinted glass sliding door to the deck from the dining room
• Security system and front and rear sensor lights
• Recently installed Mastercraft roof with just under 4 years of warranty remaining
• 2.5kw Solar panels ensuring low power bills for the budget conscious
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Close by are Toohey Forest (where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family), Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square Moorooka, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes.
Give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 if you would like some more information.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 728 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining