43 Tuckett Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
FABULOUS 4 BEDROOM QUEENSLANDER ON PRIVATE 835M2 BLOCK
House - Salisbury QLD
New to the market is this fabulous 4 bedroom home nestled in the heart of Salisbury. Set on a sprawling 835m2 block, this fully fenced home offers a fabulous lifestyle both indoors and out. Surrounded by mature trees and a large level grassy block, complete with undercover pergola, the family and fur kids are going to love spending time in this family friendly yard.
An air-conditioned expansive family room is the perfect place for everyone to relax with the long undercover deck accessed through sliding doors, making this an excellent entertainers home. The kitchen, at the hub of the home, offers oodles of storage, dual sinks, gas cook top, dishwasher and popular island bench. A lovely, air-conditioned dining room, great for sit down meals and lounge with access to the front deck, round off the top floor living beautifully.
Four bedrooms, all with air-conditioning units and ceiling fans will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. The main bedroom feels like a parents retreat with its spacious walk-in-robe, study area and ensuite complete with large vanity, toilet and large corner spa bath.
A secure double garage and huge storage area (could house a trailer) plus laundry and bonus powder room (toilet and basin) for convenience complete the lower level of the home.
• Superb kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and dual sink
• Generous open air-conditioned family room also with ceiling fan
• 4 bedrooms, all with air con. units, ceiling fans, 3 with built-ins
• Main has walk–in-robe, study area + ensuite with spa bath
• Tidy main bathroom with separate shower, vanity and toilet
• Charming, air-conditioned dining room for sit down family meals
• Lovely lounge with access to front deck, perfect for a café setting
• Extensive undercover entertainers deck accessed via family room
• Period features such as VJ paneling, timber flooring + feature ceilings
• Secure garaging for two cars, plus storage and room for a trailer
• Laundry and powder room, great for lower-level convenience
• Security screens on windows and doors for extra peace of mind
• Solar panels: Gas hot water and gas cooktop; Rainwater tank
• Paved area where trampoline sits doubles as an outdoor chess board
Salisbury has become the hot spot for buyers looking to live on the south side of Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, only a 700m walk away, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, one of which is a short 200m walk away, well regarded State school (only a 700m walk away) and Catholic schools plus Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 835 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking