43 Salford Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $573,000
COTTAGE CUTIE IN CENTRAL SALISBURY ON 627M2 FLAT BLOCK
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 43 Salford Street Salisbury! Set on a flat 627m2 block, this delightful home is going to appeal to the first home buyer or downsizer looking to make Salisbury their home.
There is so much to like about this home starting with its charming facade enhanced by the bay window at the front, to the timber flooring throughout, a popular facet with buyers, to the large flat block giving a multitude of options for extension in the future.
The fact that the kitchen and bathroom have been renovated and the inside has been recently repainted, mean the buyer can move in immediately with nothing to do! The aspect of this home captures breezes beautifully keeping the home cool and well ventilated!
A large laundry adds an additional plus to the features of this home and includes a wall-mounted dryer as part of the sale.
Features at a glance:
• 2 good sized bedrooms plus 3rd potential bedroom/multi-purpose room, 2 with built ins
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtop
• New stylish bathroom with extra-large vanity, rain shower head and toilet
• Large separate lounge with access to front deck, ceiling fan and reverse cycle a/c
• Superb floorboards throughout the home, a popular choice for buyers
• Sizeable functional laundry with good bench space and wall-mounted dryer
• Pleasant balcony off the front of the home perfect for a café setting
• Fully fenced large flat 627m2 block with room for kiddies and the fur babies
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 627 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes