42 Allandale Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
IMPRESSIVE HOME ON 706m2 WITH MULTI-PURPOSE UNDERHOUSE OPTIONS
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This spacious 3-bedroom home sits on an expansive 706m2 block in central Salisbury. Featuring a functional kitchen with servery to rear patio, beautiful polished timber floors, security grills on windows, tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath, upstairs laundry, open plan dining and lounge room with access via French doors to the front covered veranda, perfect for taking in the afternoon sunset with a beverage of your choice.
Underneath the home is a lock up garage, along with several multi-purpose areas – use as a home gym, rumpus area or work from home option … the possibilities are endless! A carport also gives protection for a further vehicle with additional room for off-street parking. A concrete pad at the front could house a trailer or small caravan.
A fully fenced block makes it perfect for the kids and fur babies not to mention the massive yard ideal for a bit of backyard cricket on the weekend! Catch the morning sun on the balcony at the rear accessed from the kitchen and enjoy a coffee before starting the day!
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms, two with ceiling fans and one with air-con.
• Practical kitchen with servery to rear patio, double sink plus pantry
• L-shaped lounge and dining with air-con unit and French doors to veranda
• Tidy bathroom with bathtub and separate shower cubicle; Separate toilet
• Functional laundry with room for washer and dryer plus sink and storage
• Front veranda with vertical louvres, perfect as sunshade and for privacy
• Rear balcony looking out to yard, great for the morning coffee before work
• Under house multi-purpose areas great for home gym, office, rumpus area
• Expansive 706m2 block, with loads of grassy area both front and rear
• Five-minute walk to local shops, close to public transport, parks and cafes
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 706 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes