418 Tarragindi Road, Moorooka QLD 4105Sold $910,000
PRIVATE, LEAFY 4 BEDROOM HOME WITH AMAZING ENTERTAINER’S DECK
House Sold - Moorooka QLD
Set on an elevated, fully fenced leafy 607m2 block, is this 4 bedroom home surrounded by native trees giving shade, privacy and wonderful breezes, all within a short stroll to the shops, parks and public transport. This is the perfect home for a buyer or investor keen to purchase into a sought-after suburb within 9km of the Brisbane city, host of the 2032 Olympic Games.
The home itself offers, 4 good sized bedrooms, three with built-in robes, main bedroom has air-conditioning, a handy office/study with external access, air-conditioned lounge room, wonderful kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher and oodles of cupboard space, dining or sunroom, tidy bathroom with full bath and shower overhead plus toilet, large step-down laundry with another private toilet.
The focus of the home would have to be the huge undercover entertainer’s deck that runs almost the length of the home and bi-fold doors to the dining/sunroom open right up to create further space, perfect for the family gatherings or significant milestones events!
The property is move in ready but the potential down the track for renovation to suit your needs, is also on offer here.
Here is a snapshot of the wonderful features of this home …
• Four large bedrooms, one has air-conditioning, three with built-ins + ceiling fans
• Tidy kitchen with walk-in pantry, dual sinks, dishwasher, plus oodles of storage
• Practical bathroom with full bath, shower overhead, storage, vanity, and toilet
• Dining or sunroom with timber bi-fold doors accessing large undercover deck
• Step down laundry with under counter and built-in storage plus private toilet
• Study/office room with external access, perfect as a work from home office
• Entertainer’s deck with ceiling fan and leafy views plus wonderful breezes
• Secure garage for one car, oodles of storage and sink plus two handy carports
• Fully fenced 607m2 block with established trees, shrubs and under deck area
But wait there’s more …
• Handy rainwater tank
• Beautiful timber flooring
• Stroll to Todd & Pup, Vizzeto Woodfire Pizza, Go Thai
• Super close to public transport, bus stop right out the front
• Close to Toohey Forest, and other local parks
Located in marvellous Moorooka, this property is within the catchment of the Moorooka State School, Yeronga State High School, and St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School is a mere 4 minutes’ drive. Also, within walking distance to public transport, parks, schools, cafes, restaurants, and local shops. Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre is just under 8 kms away. Brisbane Golf Club is just over a 10 minute drive away, and Brisbane City a mere 15 minutes’ drive off peak traffic.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes