416 Orange Grove Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $565,000
SUPERB ENTRY LEVEL BUYING IN SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This fantastic 3 bedroom home has been in the one family since built, has been maintained meticulously throughout and represents a great purchase for a young buyer wishing to get into the wonderful suburb of Salisbury.
Featuring 3 bedrooms with 1 bathroom and a separate toilet, a huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area, wonderful front sunroom looking out to Toohey Forest and ample space underneath all on a well maintained 607m2 allotment.
With some 3 bedroom homes selling in Salisbury for well into the $700,000’s, this neat and tidy home is the perfect first home with potential to either renovate or simply live in as is.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Covered entry deck / sunroom at the front of the property overlooking the tidy front yard
• Large, light filled living room with cooling ceiling fan opening out into the spacious sunroom
• Large and tidy, original dine-in kitchen with freestanding oven and cooktop
• Spacious master bedroom with triple door built-in-robe and security screens with insect mesh on windows
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedroom both with Security screens and insect mesh and 2nd bedroom with Built in wardrobe.
• Tidy, original bathroom features a full size bath and vanity, separate shower and wall mounted mirrored cabinet
• Separate toilet located off the kitchen
• Potential to pull up the existing vinyl flooring and polish the beautiful hardwood floors
• Double tandem garage under house with double carport and turning area at the rear of the property
• Fantastic usable space underneath for a workshop or an extra storage area
• Large, low maintenance and family friendly backyard with established gardens and trees
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of choice for families in Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and close to Salisbury train station, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Call Mark today for your chance to inspect on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 4 Garage