414 Orange Grove Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
SUPERB ENTRY LEVEL HOME IN SALISBURY!!
House - Salisbury QLD
Set on a 622m2 block this home has been repainted inside and out and with the removal of the vinyl and carpets, stunning timber flooring has been exposed, a popular feature for many buyers in recent times.
Rarely do you see a property come to market in Salisbury for under $500,000, especially one that you can literally move into straight away and enjoy – so be quick, this one is sure to be snapped up by the astute buyer/investor.
This neat and tidy home offers 3 generous bedrooms, the master bedroom is huge and located at the rear of the house. A good-sized functional kitchen looks out over the expansive back yard and a practical bathroom with separate shower and bath plus separate toilet compliment the three bedrooms. The large lounge and adjacent sunroom/rumpus area give a very open and airy feel to the whole aesthetic of the property.
Add to this the parking for 3 cars and the enormous backyard, there is a lot to like about this tidy home.
Features at a glance:
• 3 good sized light and airy bedrooms, master has cooling ceiling fan
• Sizeable functional kitchen with ceiling fan and view out to backyard
• Large lounge with air-conditioning and ceiling fan plus adjacent sunroom
• Light and bright sunroom/rumpus with a nice view out to Toohey Forest
• Tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath; great if you have little ones
• Large 622m2 flat block with huge backyard, perfect for the kids and fur babies
• Under house storage, laundry, + parking for 3 cars; side access for boat/trailer
• Super close to popular Toohey Forest and public transport for commuters
• Within minutes to many of Salisbury’s local shops, amenities, cafes, and parks
• Potential plus on offer here with room to expand and add value in the future
Unable to travel due to current restrictions and have some money locked away in a bank account earning negligible interest, why not use it to buy property, this property in fact and add it to your investment portfolio!
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 622 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking