400 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, PERFECT FOR THE FIRST HOME BUYER
House - Salisbury QLD
This private 3-bedroom home, located in the popular suburb of Salisbury, sits on a 597m2 corner block with favourable two street access. A modern, new kitchen, complete with gas cooking, dishwasher and double stainless-steel sink, oodles of cupboard space and large double fridge recess with top presentation throughout is sure to impress.
All three big bedrooms have floor to ceiling built-in robes, the master having an independent air conditioning unit and ceiling fan. All bedrooms are serviced by the light central bathroom and a separate toilet as well as a linen cupboard.
An air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining room sits at the hub of the home with access to the kitchen and large sunroom/home office (could fit two workstations). Perfect for the current work from home situation. The living areas have modern décor in a neutral palette complimenting the stunning timber floorboards that are throughout the home.
A super-sized laundry with plenty of room, bench space and cupboards leads through to an undercover entertainer’s area, complete with ceiling fan and privacy latticing – a popular area for family and friends to gather.
But wait there’s more … a double garage with remote garage door plus further off-street parking adds to what is already a long list of pluses for this wonderful home.
Fully fenced with mature tree plantings and loads of grassy area for the kids and fur kids to play and run around, this home will be snapped up by a savvy buyer looking to find a home to live in now and potentially add further value in the future.
Features at a glance:
• 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, 2 with ceiling fans, 1 with air-con
• Chic new kitchen with gas oven and cooktop, loads of cupboard space
• Light bathroom with walk in shower; vanity with plenty of storage
• Open plan lounge and dining room with air-con and cooling ceiling fan
• Light and airy sunroom/office with loads of space for two workstations
• Beautiful timber flooring throughout; Neutral décor all through
• Huge laundry area with great bench space and cupboards
• Undercover entertainers’ area ideal for summer entertaining
• Double garage with remote control access and extra off-street parking
• Fully fenced 597m2 block with mature trees and plenty of space for families
• Walking distance to absolutely everything: schools, transport, cafes, shops and Toohey forest trails
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within close proximity to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 597 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating