4 Capricorn Avenue, Crestmead QLD 4132Sold $545,000
LOWSET 4 BEDROOM HOME ON SPACIOUS BLOCK IN POPULAR CRESTMEAD
House Sold - Crestmead QLD
This wonderful single-story home features four bedrooms, multiple living areas, two bathrooms plus so much more. A split-system air-conditioning unit in the kitchen and dining area ensures year-round comfort, and large sliding glass doors provide access to the tidy grassy area at the rear of the property. A remote-controlled garage gives you secure parking with oodles of room for storage plus you have the bonus of two-way access roller doors.
This home is situated in a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac and provides additional off-street parking in front of the garage. It also offers an excellent location and low maintenance living with several parks nearby for recreation and exercise.
Features at a glance:
• 4 good-sized bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and 3 with built-ins
• Main bedroom contains air-conditioning unit plus handy ensuite
• Kitchen offers electric stove top, electric oven, and dishwasher
• Modern bathroom with shower, vanity, full bath + private toilet
• Open plan, light and airy, lounge room with down lights
• Living/dining/study area features cooling air-conditioning unit
• Tiled and timber look flooring throughout, easy to maintain
• Oversized remote controlled lockup garage with loads of storage
• Completely fenced backyard making it pet and family friendly
Being close to the motorways will make traveling for business or leisure a breeze because they provide quick access to everything. All the activities and facilities will be close at hand because it takes only 25 minutes to travel to the Brisbane CBD and 30 minutes to the Gold Coast. The Marsden Park Shopping Centre is only a short journey for supermarkets and eateries.
Crestmead is one of Logan’s most well-liked suburbs because it is surrounded by greenery, parks, and wide streets. This is undoubtedly a great location to invest now given the infrastructure development that has already begun and is continuing in anticipation of the 2032 Olympics. Don’t miss the chance to own a house or investment property in this wonderful location.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 457 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.