4/92 Hansen Street Moorooka, QLD 4105FOR SALE
BOUTIQUE TOWNHOUSE IN SMALL COMPLEX
Townhouse - Moorooka QLD
Built in 2015, with only 4 other townhouses in the complex, this boutique property would be perfect for a range of buyers including first home buyers, owner occupiers or investors, as it offers a lifestyle that is often sought after, in such a fantastic location for Queensland living at its finest.
This property exudes a feeling of space with high ceilings in the open plan living area, which generates cool breezes from the private courtyard out the back. A lovely place to have a BBQ with friends and family on weekends or relax after work.
Upstairs houses 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms. Downstairs features a quality kitchen with walk-in pantry, open plan living area, laundry with separate toilet, single garage with plenty of storage space and covered entertainment area.
Outstanding features include:
– Spacious open plan layout with high ceilings throughout the property
– Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, butler’s pantry, electric stove and stainless steel European appliances
– 3 large carpeted bedrooms with built-ins
– Main bedroom with ensuite featuring double sinks in stone topped vanity
– Second and third bedroom share a private balcony
– Main bathroom with shower over bath and good storage space
– Laundry with dryer and separate toilet downstairs
– Ducted air-conditioning and roller blinds throughout
– Quality tiles to living areas and carpeted bedrooms
– Outdoor entertainment area in private yard
– Single garage with remote controlled garage doors and good storage
Previously rented for $550 per week, an investor will have a solid investment sure to attract good tenants and the opportunity for capital growth. Close to the shops, cafes, public transport and schools. Within walking distance to the vibrant Moorooka shopping centre (including Woolworths), Moorooka Primary School, St Brendan’s Catholic School, multiple restaurants, and bus stops.
Easy access to the Major Hospitals, Moorooka train station, sporting grounds, parks and green spaces, South East Freeway, QLD Tennis Centre and within 7km to the CBD, making this a solid investment for the future.
This property will be snapped up quickly, so give Kelly Pack a call on 0414 520 853 to arrange your inspection today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces