39 Melia Street, Acacia Ridge QLD 4110Sold $630,000
3 BEDROOM HOME ON 574M2 WITH MULTI-CAR PARKING AND SHED WITH 4.5 TONNE HOIST
House Sold - Acacia Ridge QLD
This 3-bedroom home in Acacia Ridge is your opportunity to get your foot in the property market with the potential to operate a business from home. Set on a 574m2 block there are a lot on offer with this property. The most noteworthy feature is the large 6m x 10m fully insulated and soundproof shed which includes a two post, 4.5 tonne clear floor hoist and has a 3.6m roof allowing access to both normal passenger vehicles, 4x4s and light trucks – the shed includes 15-amp outlets and has its only separate sub-board and can be plumbed to both running and waste water with outlets included in the structure for later expansion.
Living here is a delight with three good-sized bedrooms and open plan living, dining and a modern kitchen – little to do but move in and enjoy your new life. The recently renovated bathroom invites you with a deep bath and overhead combination shower and generous sized vanity with storage in both mirror and vanity – oodles of storage.
A large brand new 8.5KW air conditioning services all common areas of the property with two separate units in the bedrooms with ceiling fans throughout the premises. A handy sunroom off the living area invites a multitude of uses from a work from home area to a kid’s playroom, the choice is yours.
A rear entertainer’s deck with privacy screen and view over the grassy yard will see you enjoying many gatherings with family and friends while the kids and fur kids play safely and securely in the fully fenced yard.
Parking is not an issue here – 3 car garage which provides flow through access to the rear shed ensures piece of mind for your vehicle. Garages 1 and 2 have a 2m height clearance with garage 3 offering 2.5m of height clearance. There are another two undercover carparks under the front shade sail for protection from the elements. There is a third drive providing full backyard access 2.7m width clearance.
Another fantastic feature is the multipurpose retreat downstairs, perfect for the teens in the family or again another work from home space. Serviced by another toilet and functional laundry, this home just keeps ticking all the boxes.
Please take a look below at a summary of the features on offer and be pleasantly surprised at how much has been achieved by the current owners who have invested time and money into making sure this home meets the needs of today’s Queensland buyers.
Summary of features:
• Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, two with air-conditioning units
• Lovely, renovated bathroom with full bath and shower over plus huge vanity
• Tidy modern kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage plus dishwasher
• Air-conditioned, open plan living and dining area with cooling ceiling fan
• Bonus sunroom off living, great as an additional living or home office option
• Comfy carpet in the bedrooms and stunning timber flooring in the living areas
• Functional good sized downstairs laundry with tub and handy additional toilet
• Multi-purpose area on bottom floor for home office or teenager’s retreat
• Great undercover entertainer’s deck at the rear overlooking the block
• Fully fenced yard, perfect for the kids and fur kids and plenty of grassy area
• Massive powered 10 x 6 shed with a clear floor 4.5-tonne safe load limit car hoist
• Secure garaging for three additional cars, one with a ceiling height of approx. 2.5m
• 10.6 Kw Solar Monocrystalline (higher efficiency) Panels with 2 x 5kw inverters
• Installation of pigeon proofing for solar panels ensuring that no corrosion
• Rinnai Infinity Continuous Flow Hot Water System delivering hot water instantly
• Handy tool shed for the garden tools and recreation equipment; Rainwater tank
• Walking distance to Acacia Ridge State School, multiple parks, and public transport
Acacia Ridge is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 16 kms south-west of the CBD. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Acacia Ridge has on offer. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Acacia Marketplace Shopping Centre and Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre, the location of this home is perfect!
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 574 m²
- 6 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room