39 Althea Street Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $513,000
OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE CLOSE TO A UNIVERSITY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
First homebuyers this is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a home to call your very own. Located so close to the city and just one street away from Griffith University Nathan Campus, this home is a stone’s throw away from popular shopping centres and the Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Hospital.
Boasting a sought-after position within the side of Salisbury that offers easy access to transportation networks and with the tranquil backdrop of Toohey Forest to top it all off, this home is neat enough to keep as is or to renovate to suit your specific taste or in line with the lovely homes tastefully transforming on this lovely street.
• Sitting on a 607m2 allotment in a quiet position
• Solid timber home presents a great base for a major renovation
• Fantastic private views of Toohey Forest from your backyard
• Build your dream family home in a great location
• 3 bedrooms (spacious main bedroom) with timber floors
• Original eat in kitchen and family bathroom
• Single carport and fully fenced yard, ideal for families with kids
• Positioned just 10km from the CBD with regular express buses
• 2 train stations a short drive away
• Enjoy the Toohey Trail walking tracks in your spare time
Close to Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square. This property is not to be missed. Call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces