380 Orange Grove Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
PRIVATE ESTABLISHED 4 BEDROOM HOME, PERFECT ENTRY INTO SALISBURY
House - Salisbury QLD
Hidden behind a remote-controlled double garage door is this established 4-bedroom Salisbury home with potential plus featuring a huge rear entertainer’s deck and massive yard, perfect for the kids and fur kids!
A tidy kitchen complete with a ceiling fan, plenty of cupboard space and sliding door access to the deck, is perfect as is but also has the space to realise the kitchen of your dreams in the future!
A functional bathroom with full bath and shower over is great for families with young children who prefer the bath option in the early years. Again, potential to add value down the track is on offer here too!
A massive 683m2 backyard will keep the family members entertained for hours! It’s almost like having your very park and all on the doorstep of Toohey Forest!
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 have built-in robes and air-conditioning units
• Functional kitchen with great cupboard space and room to expand
• Tidy bathroom with full bath and shower over plus vanity with storage
• Good sized lounge with split-system air-conditioner
• Storage cupboards for linen and other household items
• Huge private entertainer’s deck looking out to massive yard
• Large step-down laundry from kitchen and access to side of block
• Popular timber flooring and ornate cornicing give that extra special touch
• Massive flat 683m2 backyard with handy large garden shed
• Double remote garage door with parking for two vehicles
• Fully fenced yard with Toohey Forest literally on your doorstep
• Established plants and trees give the property a private leafy feel
Located close to schools, parks, cafes, shops and public transport, this property is your entry into the popular Salisbury market. Toohey Forest, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), QEII Hospital and Brisbane City are also a short drive away.
Come along to one of our open homes before this fantastic property is snapped up or call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 for more information on this wonderful home.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 683 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes