373 Henson Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $565,000
FABULOUS LOW-MAINTENANCE FAMILY HOME IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This home is ticking all the boxes for the family wanting to get a start in the super popular suburb of Salisbury with the best part being that most of the hard work has been done for you, all you need to do is move in! It’s the perfect stepping-stone into one of Brisbane’s fastest growing suburbs!
You’ll love the low-maintenance, modern aspect that this home offers while still retaining a bit of the old with the always popular timber flooring being a stunning feature throughout the living and bedroom areas. The open plan, light and airy feel allows families to be a part of what is happening both inside and out with a handy visual from the kitchen to see the kiddies playing in the large yard.
Step outside to the large undercover entertaining area to enjoy a BBQ with friends and family while enjoying the salad plucked straight from your raised vegetable garden beds. The fur kids will also love the large grassy area that can be easily fully enclosed to ensure added security and privacy.
Features at a glance:
• Three large bedrooms, one with ensuite, split system air-con and fans
• Two bathrooms, one renovated with full bath and shower overhead
• Large open plan, family friendly living, dining and kitchen area
• Beautiful timber flooring through living and bedrooms areas
• Functional kitchen with everything at your fingertips + air-con unit
• Sliding doors to fabulous undercover rear entertaining area
• Large garden shed for putting all your tools and gardening equipment
• Raised gardens grow your own vegetables plus rainwater tank
• Crimsafe on doors and windows plus block-out roller blinds
• Massive over-sized carport with room for two large vehicles
• Mature trees encircle this flat 607m2 block of wonderful family living
• Secure fencing around most of the property giving added privacy
• Bus stops literally on your doorstep for that quick commute to work
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is close to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining