37 Brooke Street, Rocklea QLD 4106FOR SALE
HAMPTONS INSPIRED 4 BEDROOM OASIS WITHIN 10KMS OF CBD
House - Rocklea QLD
This Instagram-worthy home really is the surprise package! Standing at the foot of the steps leading up to the top level, you will be captivated by the spacious feel of this freshly renovated 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home from its impressive street presence to it’s white picket fence to its thoughtfully planted front and rear gardens … and this is just the beginning of what will be a series of WOW moments as you make your way through the home.
A cute balcony greets you at the top of the stairs along with a beautiful front entry door with eye-catching stained glass leadlight window plus peace of mind security screen door, a sign of what’s to come as you meander through the top floor. The front entry room is the perfect place to sit and relax and enjoy the cooling breezes flowing through the louvre windows. You’ll also love the light-filled lounge, an oasis at the end of a long day. Two large, charming bedrooms with ceiling fans can also be found on this level. Perfect for the family with older children or extended family with the option of dual living if that is preferred.
The charming main bathroom has been renovated and is perfectly furnished with a full bath and shower over, stunning Hampton’s inspired cabinetry and features dual niches complete with LED lighting.
A functional kitchen with oodles of bench and cupboard space, double sink and dishwasher adds another tick to the list of must haves. Adjacent to the kitchen is a separate dining area, perfect for entertaining guests and family and room for a good sized 8-seater dining table.
At the rear off the kitchen is a large balcony, perfect for the afternoon coffee or something a little stronger with a sunny aspect to the rear of the large block with thoughtfully planted gardens, plenty of grassed area for young children or fur kids.
An internal staircase leads you down to the rest of the home comprising of the large master suite with cooling fan, breathtaking walk-in-robe/dressing room, an enviable ensuite with double shower, another stunning Hampton’s inspired vanity and eye-catching tiles. Not forgetting another equally spacious 4th bedroom or another potential work from home office.
Separate large laundry, private toilet; secure garaging for one car and to the side, the perfect space to set up a home gym for the fitness conscious. A rear area of the home makes another perfect use of a large space with a double desk option catering to buyers starting to use their homes for offices.
VJ panelling, soft neutral paint and furnishings give this home a distinct Bohemian/Hamptons feel, another popular style choice with buyers currently and something that gives this home that extra special vibe.
Features at a glance:
• 4 large bedrooms, massive master bedroom with cooling ceiling fan
• Enviable ensuite with double shower, eye catching tiles, stunning cabinetry
• A superior walk-in-robe/dressing room is the pièce de résistance of the home
• Functional kitchen with oodles of cupboards/bench space and dishwasher
• Stunning main bathroom with shower over bath, feature tiles and LED niches
• Separate laundry room, washing won’t be a chore with this much space
• Good sized single garage under the house and space for home gym set up
• Great use of space for a home office at the rear with access to separate toilet
• Features include VJ panelling, casement windows, neutral palette plus more
• Exit to expansive fully fenced back yard with large shed or second garage
• Side access allows for the option of housing a second car or caravan/boat
• Fully fenced on 468m2 with plenty of grassed area, thoughtful plantings
• Super close to public transport, schools, markets, Sundays café and parks
• Handy rainwater tank; plus solar hot water perfect for lowering power bills
Ever popular Brisbane markets are a short drive away. Weekends will see you enjoying a bike ride or run, or perhaps walking the dog in nearby parks. Also, a short drive away is Oxley Common, great for walks and spotting local birds and wildlife. Drive a bit further and you’re ready for a round of golf at the Brisbane Golf Club.
Within ten kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD and access to local cafes, restaurants, and other local amenities, up and coming Rocklea is perfect for getting a foot on the property ladder. Access to the rest of Brisbane is seamless with major arterial roads close by and the train station just a short stroll as well, perfect for the commuter. Shopping is well catered for with Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Square also a short drive away.
Call Mark today to arrange an inspection or find out when the next open for inspection is on 0434 917 766!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 468 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking