364 Orange Grove Road Salisbury, QLD 4107$569,000+
Private, Contemporary Home That Ticks All the Boxes
House - Salisbury QLD
Hidden behind a double garage door and secure controlled entry is this renovated contemporary Salisbury home. Enter via the welcoming deck curtained with bamboo and be greeted by the most beautiful timber flooring; a feature throughout the home.
Keeping cool in this home will be easy as each bedroom and living has its own air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan! Bliss! Should the temperature drop to single digits, you’ll be able to crank up the wood fire heater in the lounge.
A neutral palette gives the home it’s contemporary feel while a nod to days gone by with the stunning timber sliding sash windows, give it that extra special touch!
Catering to the master bedroom residents is a fabulous walk-in-robe and modern ensuite. Three good sized bedrooms also impress with their floor-to-ceiling wardrobes complete with mirrored doors. Complimenting these rooms is a modern bathroom with plenty of storage and separate toilet.
An oversized shed on a massive 683m2 backyard will keep the youngest family members entertained for hours! No fear of losing a ball here, it’s almost like having your very own footy field, it’s really that big!
Features in detail:
• 4 bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, double stainless-steel sink and ceiling fan
• Modern bathroom with space-saving shub and separate toilet
• Good sized lounge with wood fire heater, split-system air-conditioner and ceiling fan
• Split-system air-conditioning units and ceiling fans in each bedroom
• Contemporary neutral roller blinds
• Storage cupboards for linen and other household items
• Private entertainer’s deck with built-in seating
• Separate under house laundry at rear
• Massive flat 683m2 backyard with over-sized shed
• Plenty of storage under the house
• 5 kw solar system/20 solar panels on the roof
• 3,000 litre rainwater tank
• Double garaging with side access for another car or trailer
• Secure controlled gated entry system
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
A short walk will take you to Toohey Forest (where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family), Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square Moorooka, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes.
Give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 if you would like some more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 683 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place