362 Orange Grove Road Salisbury, QLD 4107For Sale
Contemporary Designer Home with Attractive Interiors
House - Salisbury QLD
Resting on a sizable 683m2 allotment, the transformation of this Post War home is a truly remarkable achievement in design and build. Tastefully restored to perfection, you’ll want for nothing; it has everything busy professionals need to maintain a sought after lifestyle. Nothing more needs to be done to achieve a sense of long lasting tranquillity. Finer touches of detail have been devoted to all areas of this beautiful home to enhance durability.
Creating space where comfort meets style from the stone benches and white ceramic splash backs in the kitchen to the stunning modern bathroom and en-suite room with floor to ceiling travertine tiling. This home also possesses a multitude of other attractive features with its’ stainless steel appliances, polished wooden flooring in the living areas, gorgeous balcony with sleek glass balustrades. In fact even the laundry area itself has soft close drawers, all bedrooms and the study have dedicated built-ins with quality carpeting and ceiling fans.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the simplicity and beauty of this abode. It’s yours for the taking.
• Resting on a sizable 683m2 allotment, this home is filled with natural light
• Additional storage space underneath the house and dedicated laundry area
• 3 generous sized bedrooms plus study, with durable carpeting
• Rear veranda overlooks a gorgeous established frangipani & poinciana tree
• Ceiling fans throughout the home, along with built-in wardrobe in rooms
• Automated lock up garage that looks great and provides extra security
• Beautiful balance of texture with timber, travertine & ceramic interiors
• Main road exposure – perhaps run your business in style from home
• Close by to Aldi Supermarket, Westfield Garden City, the QE2 Hospital and Griffith University
• Positioned close to transportation network
Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
A short walk will take you to Toohey Forest (where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family), Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square Moorooka, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes. Give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 if you would like some more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 683 m²
- Built In Robes