360 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
IMMACULATE NEAR NEW 3 BEDROOM PLUS STUDY LOWSET IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This stunning near new 3-bedroom lowset home, with not one but two living areas, plus a study and double garage offers major wow factor from the get-go! With a tasteful colour palette throughout presenting a modern and contemporary feel, you are going to fall in love with this immaculate property. Ducted air-conditioning ensures you will be warm in winter and cool in summer, just another one of the many fabulous features on offer here.
The three good-sized carpeted bedrooms all have floor to ceiling built-in robes with a bonus mirror and are serviced by a chic main bathroom complete with separate shower and full bath plus storage vanity. The main bedroom, with view out to the yard, includes a luxe ensuite with shower, toilet, and vanity.
With its thoughtful layout, the open plan living, dining and kitchen is the hub of the home. Featuring quality stainless steel appliances plus double sink and a 5-burner gas cooktop enhances the appeal of this well-designed kitchen with its large countertop, just perfect for meals or catching up with the day’s events.
Features at a glance:
• Three carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in-robes plus bonus mirror doors
• Spacious main with luxe ensuite which includes shower, vanity, and toilet
• Lovely main bathroom with separate shower, bath, and vanity with storage
• Contemporary kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dual sink, large fridge space
• Fantastic 5-burner gas cooktop for instant heat, perfect for the family chef
• Fabulous modern-day open plan living, and dining includes bonus ceiling fans
• Second family/living room, great for teenagers or another TV viewing room
• Separate study/office, perfect work from home option with double glazing
• Delightful undercover alfresco area with ceiling fan, great for entertaining
• Large enclosed grassy area, perfect for kids and fur kids to play in
• 10kw solar panels for the budget conscious meaning no electricity bills
• Quality sound breaking acoustic insulation installed throughout the home
• Wonderful, ducted air-conditioning throughout, perfect for all climates
• Remote lockup double garage; Large functional laundry with countertop
• Fully fenced, low maintenance 405m2 block; Home is only 4 years young
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.