36 Olivia Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $995,000
EXCEPTIONAL 5 BEDROOM HOME, PERFECT FOR FAMILIES, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 36 Olivia Avenue Salisbury! This is your chance to own a premier family home in the fabulous suburb of Salisbury with absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle this stunning home has to offer!
This two-storey home boasts an impressive, elevated position with views to the west, so spectacular sunrises are bound to be enjoyed from its spacious, air-conditioned master bedroom which contains a relaxing retreat, luxe bathroom, and walk-in-robe. In addition, the home has four sizeable bedrooms, three upstairs and one downstairs, all have built-in robes and two include air-conditioning units and one a ceiling fan.
The three super modern bathrooms service both floors and include the luxe ensuite, a super deluxe main bathroom and a convenient bathroom on the lower level all fitted with quality elements and work beautifully with the superb layout of the home.
The house has been completed to a very high standard from the beautiful bamboo flooring right throughout, to the stunning high-end kitchens, superior fixtures, and vibrant fittings, fabulous, grassed 410m2 yard featuring marble retaining walls, ornate aluminum and stainless-steel fencing enclosing the property and a wonderful undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Features at a glance:
• Grand entry through double doors; Wonderful bamboo flooring
• Impressive open plan living, family and dining area with ceiling fans
• Stunning kitchen with Caesarstone island bench and high-end appliances
• Luxe bathroom includes shower, vanity + toilet; Separate laundry room
• Undercover alfresco entertainment area looks out to landscaped yard
• Ornate aluminum and stainless-steel fencing; Marble retaining walls
• Large double garage for securing parking with remote control access
• Master includes air-conditioning, ceiling fans, luxe ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Open plan kitchen with cooktop, double sink and oodles of cupboards
• Dining and/or lounge with ceiling fans offers alternate living area for families
• Storage galore including a walk-in-linen cupboard; Private, separate toilet
• Super deluxe main bathroom with separate shower, full bath and vanity
• Handy 3,000 litre rainwater tank; 3kw solar hot water and electricity panels
• Close to local schools, Salisbury train station, wonderful cafes and parks
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station is literally a stroll away, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are also all within a short drive from this wonderful property. Close by are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
Toohey Forest a popular park with walkers is also close by and enjoyed by many residents from this fabulous community-oriented suburb.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 for details today!
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 410 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining