352 Toohey Rd, Tarragindi Qld 4121FOR SALE
COZY FAMILY HOME IN UPMARKET TARRAGINDI
House - Tarragindi Qld
Practically positioned and neatly presented, this high-set home sits on a generous 577m2 allotment and is nestled in one of Brisbane South’s most coveted suburbs. The property offers home buyers the perfect opportunity to enter the Tarragindi market at an affordable price and work on the home to renovate and make it their own, adding extra comfort for the present and additional value for the future.
A solid brick home that was built to last the test of time, this 70’s gem has 3 bedrooms upstairs and a self contained Granny flat downstairs making it perfect for a growing family or having guests to stay. Within walking distance of the esteemed Wellers Hill State School, this is an amazing opportunity to own a fantastic entry level family home in an incredibly convenient location. With room to build a huge deck, put in a pool out the back or run a home business underneath there is plenty of scope to do anything you wish here. There are even architectural drawings completed for an additional dwelling in the backyard!
Stunning Toohey Forest is only a couple of minutes walk away, where you can relax and free your mind with a jog or stroll through some of Brisbane’s most beautiful native bushland. You may even spot a koala! Local shops including an organic grocer, bakery and takeaway are only a few doors away making this a great spot for a busy family. If you commute to the city for work, don’t forget that Brisbane CBD is a mere 8km away!
Opportunity is knocking!
• Located within the Wellers Hill State School catchment
• Three generous bedrooms upstairs with gorgeous timber floors
• Second bedroom with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Master bedroom with A/C, ceiling fan and built in wardrobe
• Ground floor self contained dual living with modern kitchenette, ensuite and A/C
• Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, plus separate dining
• Easy to keep clean tiled kitchen and living areas
• Tidy bathroom with separate toilet for family practicality
• Air-conditioned living area flowing to balcony with city glimpses
• Double-glazed windows on westerly street frontage windows and doors
• Security shutters on windows and doors around the home
• Large high-set brick 70’s home embodying classic charm
• Plenty of storage area and functional laundry downstairs
• Side yard access adds flexibility to your lifestyle
• Solar on the roof – 1.5KW
• Off-street parking for two cars, accommodating your needs
Located within walking distance to Wellers Hill State School, the South East Busway and other bus stops, shops and services, Nightowl, Davies Bakery and Tarragindi Thai restaurant, this house is the perfect distance to everything, to enjoy living life in the suburbs. Also close to other amenities such as cafes, childcare centers’ and parks, this home would be perfect for families or investors alike.
This property is within the catchment of both the coveted bilingual Weller’s Hill State School and Holland Park State Secondary School. Griffith University Mt Gravatt Campus is only 5kms away, Greenslopes Hospital 8 mins away, Garden City Shopping Centre a mere 10kms away, and the Rocklea Markets are only 15 mins away or drive to Brisbane City in only 10 minutes (depending on traffic).
Don’t miss the opportunity to call this superb property your own – a family home in one of Brisbane’s premier suburbs. Contact us today to secure your viewing!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 577 m²
- 2 Garage