35 Chalfont St, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $802,000
THREE BEDROOM HOME ON 622m2 BLOCK PERFECT FOR A FIRST HOME BUYER OR INVESTOR!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Recently renovated with new polished floors, this is a comfortable and cosy home. Enjoy a cuppa while watching the world go by on the front porch or get tinkering in the extra-large double lock up garage perfect for the home hobbyist!
The low maintenance 622m2 block is fully fenced – and just perfect for a family and fur babies. Featuring two greenhouses out the back, you’ll delight in being able to grow all your own fruit and vegetables.
Homes of this calibre and block size are being snapped up, so don’t delay your viewing, make sure it’s you that becomes the proud owner of this quality property.
Features at a glance:
• Master bedroom includes air-conditioning, ceiling fan, polished timber floors and built-in robe
• 2 further bedrooms include polished timber floors, built in robes and ceiling fans
• Functional kitchen with great storage cupboards, ceiling fan and gas cook top
• Large shower with handrails
• Light filled living area with air conditioning and polished timber floors
• Security screens on windows
• Impressive large lock up double garage
• Separate Laundry and massive amount of storage underneath the house
• Gas hot water and stove top
• Fully fenced, low maintenance 622m2 yard
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 622 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pet Friendly