35/17 Ferry Lane Bulimba, QLD 4171Under Offer
WALK TO OXFORD STREET & BULIMBA FERRY
Unit - Bulimba QLD
If you’re looking for an affordable modern unit close to the city, then this one is for you! Right in the heart of blue-chip Bulimba and within walking distance to popular Oxford St and the Bulimba Ferry Terminal, the city is literally just a ferry ride away! Nestled in leafy surrounds this unit will afford you a cosmopolitan lifestyle in one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs.
This property features 2 spacious bedrooms, both with ensuites, open plan living and dining, a galley kitchen, study area and a large undercover balcony. The living room opens up to the balcony through large sliding glass doors which let in an abundance of natural light and cooling river breezes. The balcony overlooks the sparkling inground pool and BBQ area while offering city glimpses and a relaxing and enviable lifestyle.
You will be spoilt for choice when selecting where to eat out nearby with an array of trendy cafes and restaurants for all the foodies out there and all within walking distance of the unit. As a resident of Bulimba you will also have on your doorstep the Bulimba Memorial Park and the Bulimba Riverside Park, the Balmoral Cinema, Coles and Woolworths Supermarkets, Bulimba Library, Bulimba State School, multiple bus stops and the Citycat.
– 2 spacious bedrooms with ensuites (walk-in robe in main, built-ins in second bedroom)
– Spacious, open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Galley kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher
– Study nook overlooking leafy surrounds
– Polished wooden floors and plush carpet throughout
– Main bathroom with bath plus powder room
– Internal laundry with toilet
– Undercover balcony overlooking sparkling inground pool
– 2 secure underground carparks with lift access
– Pool and BBQ area with seating in common area
– City glimpses in tree lined street
– Walk to Oxford Street and Bulimba Ferry
Only minutes to the Bulimba ferry terminal, the Brisbane River and the Bulimba Golf Course. Oxford Street is also only a very short walk away, where you can meet up with friends at one of the many trendy cafes, or at the Riverbend bookstore or perhaps you just want to relax in the park at the weekend; all within minutes of home. Live the lifestyle that you deserve with this low maintenance home that is sure to impress all your family and friends.
There are currently tenants in the property paying $500 per week for this fantastic unit, so you can even earn yourself a good income before moving in yourself.
Give Kelly Pack a call on 0414 520 853 to inspect this property now, before it gets snapped up by someone else.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage