34 Tamblyn Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
EXCEPTIONAL NEAR NEW HAMPTONS INSPIRED HOME WITH HEATED SPARKLING INGROUND POOL
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Presenting as new, this stylish family residence makes the most of its low-maintenance grounds to create beautiful, functional, and unique indoor-outdoor spaces. From its striking street appeal to the north-facing living areas, every element of the home has been designed to impress. A resort-inspired heated inground pool and entertaining area, tiled in opulent travertine tiles, is perfect for gatherings of family and friends all year round. Fully fenced with a lovely sized grassed area, this home would not look out of place on the cover of House and Garden.
Practicality has been paramount in the layout of the interior of this beautiful home with four bedrooms thoughtfully positioned to offer a variety of living options including a lavish main bedroom with window seating complete with storage and a luxury hotel-inspired ensuite with walk-through robe. All of the other bedrooms boast a built-in robe with the fourth bedroom, located on the lower level, having its own luxe ensuite, perfect for guests or family members who enjoy their own private bathroom.
A large retreat upstairs makes a perfect extra area to relax or use as media or rumpus room. A chic bathroom services this upper floor and boasts dual sinks, open shower, and gorgeous freestanding bath all within an eye-catching, herringbone tiled area.
The gourmet kitchen delights with its shaker style cabinetry, large walk-in pantry, huge island bench with dual sinks, delightful pendant lights and plenty of storage and counter space, truly the hub of the home. Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans will ensure you are cool in summer and warm in winter.
Opulent polished concrete floors guide you from the kitchen through to the wonderful open living and dining area which seamlessly flows through to the breath-taking outdoor area, this is quite literally Queensland living at its best.
A handy laundry and further powder-room are perfect for the busy family. Large double garaging with remote access plus off-street parking for two other vehicles round and 6.6kw of solar panels round off the abundance of features of this absolutely gorgeous home.
Features at a glance:
• Four bedrooms, three on the upper level, one on the lower level – 3 with plush carpet
• Main bedroom has beautiful box seating with storage plus cooling ceiling fan
• Luxe ensuite to main, includes vanity, toilet and monsoon and handheld shower heads
• Large retreat with cooling ceiling fan serves as a media room or rumpus room
• Chic main bathroom with freestanding bath, dual sinks, open shower within tiled area
• Gourmet kitchen with large, walk-in pantry, huge island bench, dual sinks, and lovely cabinetry
• Light and bright open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan and access to courtyard
• Fourth bedroom with ceiling fan and dedicated, personal ensuite, perfect for guests
• Resort inspired heated inground pool and travertine tiled entertainment area with fan
• Fully fenced meticulously landscaped block with double garage and handy electric gate
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout plus cooling ceiling fans ensure year-round comfort
• Plantation shutters and soft floor to ceiling sheers adorn the windows and doors
• Handy shed for garden equipment; 6.6kw Solar panels, perfect for lowering energy bills
Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and a train station a short drive away. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are just minutes away. Only a 5-minute drive to M3 with easy commute to CBD, Mater, PA, Logan and RBH Hospitals and Brisbane Airport. 40-minute drive to the Gold Coast.
This suburb offers two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many boutique cafes and restaurants that Salisbury has on offer, including the Ballistic Brewery, or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
Enjoy a wonderful community atmosphere and be a stone’s throw from all amenities this wonderfully popular suburb has to offer.
For more information about this stunning property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 400 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Polished concrete flooring Electric Gate Heated pool
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.