34 Olivia Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
SUPERB ENTRY LEVEL BUYING ON 410M2 BLOCK IN SALISBURY
House - Salisbury QLD
Looking for a first home or investment property? You cannot go wrong with 34 Olivia Avenue. Nicely elevated and literally minutes to Salisbury train station, this neat and tidy high set cottage has been recently renovated with near new kitchen and bathroom.
This quality 3-bedroom property is ready for the buyer to just move in and do nothing but relax and enjoy paying their own mortgage instead of someone else’s. Stroll to popular Hedge café for your morning coffee fix or local brewery Ballistic for your evening beer of choice. The location to many of Salisbury’s amenities are just a short walk or car ride away.
Representing the best value home on the market today, you will need to be quick!!
Features at a glance:
• 3 light filled bedrooms all with built in robes, and timber flooring
• Near new dine-in kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and hot plate
• Modern bathroom with full sized bath and superb separate shower
• 2 toilets, one in main bathroom and separate toilet off laundry area
• Separate laundry room with exterior access to full sized clothesline
• Secure fully fenced yard 410m2, perfect for the kiddies and fur kids
• Single garage with remote control door + further off-street parking
• Close to popular cafes, great schools, public transport and parks
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of choice for families in Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, a 10-minute walk to Salisbury train station, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Close by are Toohey Forest (where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family), Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes.
If you would like some more information or to inspect this property, please call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 410 m²