34 Bluejay Street Inala, QLD 4077FOR SALE
PERFECT FAMILY HOME ON 602M2 CORNER BLOCK
House - Inala QLD
This 4-bedroom home sits on a large 602m2 corner block, nestled in a great location with easy access to bus stops, schools and shops and is an absolute must to view. With tinted windows to cut down on heat and energy costs, this home is already ticking boxes.
Walking into the large open plan living, dining and kitchen area you’re greeted by lovely timber flooring and an area serviced by must have air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
The updated kitchen is very tidy with stainless steel appliances and boasts a large bench/breakfast bar and plenty of storage.
The master bedroom comes complete with large built-in robe, ensuite, air-conditioning and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 boasts robes, air-conditioning and ceiling fan with bedroom 3 offering robes and fan.
The huge 4th bedroom has wardrobes and a ceiling fan and opens to a second air-conditioned family room with balcony leading to an undercover patio complete with spa pool. This is ideal for the extended family and was being utilised as a second master suite.
Enjoy the stunning spa pool on cooler winter evenings in Queensland and take advantage of the ample off-street and undercover parking.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite, built-in robe, ceiling fan and a/c unit
• 4th bedroom with walk-in robe or potential living area /retreat in the future
• Functional kitchen with great bench space/breakfast bar and s/s appliances
• Huge open plan living/dining with polished floors and a/c unit plus ceiling fan
• Recently updated main bathroom with shower and vanity, separate toilet
• Fully fenced, inviting spa pool for those cooler winter nights in Queensland
• Plenty of parking off-street and undercover for at least three vehicles
• Rainwater tank and handy garden shed add to the extras on offer here
• Termite barrier and security alarm system. Crimsafe doors front and back
• Gently sloping 602m2 corner block with plenty of space for the whole family
• Fenced for young children and pets – complete with cubby – or dog kennel
• Close to shopping, public transport, schools, main arterials and public parks
This home is a must inspect with its already ready to move in appeal and the potential to do so much more with a floorplan that makes it the obvious choice for a first home buyer looking to make this house their forever home.
Inala is one of Brisbane’s more affordable suburbs with great access to public transport and a gentler pace of living along with a softer vibe that some may appreciate. Locals boast of the ethnic food options, fresh food markets and the unique Civic Centre. With its leafy green parks, wider streets and sense of community, Inala could very much a suburb you should look to for future growth.
For more information or to inspect the property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 602 m²
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes