34 Blackwood Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
CHARACTER QUEENSLANDER IN SOUGHT AFTER SALISBURY LOCATION
House - Salisbury QLD
We are thrilled to introduce 34 Blackwood Road, a renovated Queenslander located high up on one of Salisbury’s premier streets sitting on a large, low maintenance 809m2 block. All the hard work has been done with a fully renovated kitchen and a new updated bathroom. Period features have been preserved with VJ walls, breezeways, press metal ceilings and ornate cornicing. The opportunities to enhance this beauty further are what make this property such a catch!
Features at a glance:
• 1 spacious bedrooms, 2 sleep outs and a lounge boasting new carpet
• A further smaller room for use as a study or extra living area
• Renovated kitchen with loads of storage and bench space plus gas cooking
• Updated bathroom with shower over bath and plenty of storage
• Loads of secure storage under the house including laundry
• Fully fenced and secure for pet owners and families with kiddies
• Level 809m2 block in sought after Blackwood Road
• Garden shed for storage of outdoor maintenance items
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer. Walk to the Salisbury train station, Brisbane Christian College, city bus stops, shops, cafes, the new local craft brewery and leafy green parks.
Also close to Aldi, the QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic). Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are also a very short drive away.
If you would like to inspect this wonderful Queenslander, call Mark Ward today on 0434 917 766!
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²