339 Henson Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $840,000
LOWSET LIVING IN TIDY 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM HOME IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Bound to be popular is this super lowset 3-bedroom home situated in central Salisbury, a popular suburb for families, first home buyers and investors alike. Fully fenced and boasting north facing position on a low maintenance 406m2 block, this is the perfect property for a variety of buyers!
Three good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, master with ensuite, two with ample built-in robes, are serviced by a tidy main bathroom and separate toilet. A light filled living room has a split-system air-conditioning unit and cooling ceiling fans for those warmer months. The generous kitchen features oven, cooktop, oodles of bench and cupboard space plus dual stainless-steel sinks. An adjacent dining room, perfect for family mealtimes, also provides external access to an undercover patio area.
Features at a glance:
• 3 large bedrooms, master with ensuite, all with sizeable built-in robes
• Family friendly bathroom with separate bath and shower; large vanity
• Light-filled living with air-conditioning unit, and cute bay window
• Tidy kitchen with dual sinks, oven, cooktop, and oodles of cupboard space
• Adjacent dining room with external access to undercover patio area
• Fully fenced 406m2 block with mature plants and plenty of grassy area
• Handy rainwater tank; security screens on doors and windows; garden shed
• Secure lock up garage with remote access and off-street parking
• Super close to all amenities, cafes, schools, and public transport
Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and a train station are a short drive. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are just minutes away. Only a 5-minute drive to M3 with easy commute to CBD, Mater, PA, Logan and RBH Hospitals and Brisbane Airport. 40-minute drive to the Gold Coast.
This suburb offers two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many boutique cafes and restaurants that Salisbury has on offer or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
Enjoy a wonderful community atmosphere and be a stone’s throw from all amenities this wonderfully popular suburb has to offer.
For more information about this wonderful property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 406 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes