33 Maitland Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $962,500
QUEENSLAND LIVING AT ITS VERY BEST PLUS STYLISH WORK FROM HOME STUDIO
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
The owners of this renovated post-war home are reluctantly selling after 10 incredibly happy years, and it is with great pleasure that we get to market this very special property.
From the moment you step through the white picket fence you are immediately captivated by the cute cottagey feel this home exudes. Prepare to then be further impressed by just how much is on offer for the lucky buyer of this property.
Delivering a thoughtful layout as part of their 2015 renovation, the owners have thought of everything a modern-day family would need in a Queensland home.
The addition of air-conditioning units in each bedroom and studio, ensure comfort in all temperatures. The chic kitchen with its 40mm granite, waterfall benchtop, Miele appliances, 5-burner gas cooktop and butler’s pantry are just the start of the major “wow” moments this home has to offer.
The three bedrooms, two with built-ins are a good size and are serviced by a luxurious bathroom with eye-catching tiles, large vanity, separate bath, and shower plus private toilet.
Step out of the living area and you will be amazed at the sheer size of the beautiful undercover 6m x 7m entertainer’s deck with the built-in speaker system, twinkling downlights and shades for keeping the sun at bay when required.
A purpose-built studio at the rear of the property, only 12 months old, gives you a wonderful choice of an independent work from home office, teenager’s retreat, gym, separate living … the options are many.
Storage is not an issue here with oodles of room underneath the house to accommodate all manner of items and includes 2 lockable storage rooms. A handy carport gives your vehicle protection in inclement weather plus parking off-street for additional cars is also available.
Other notable features are the 5kw solar panels, hardwired ethernet to the fully powered studio, Smart Keyless entry, vegetable gardens, built-in speakers, two linen cupboards, beautiful timber flooring, bi-fold doors, insect screens, servery window from kitchen to deck, plus so much more …
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized air-conditioned bedrooms, two with built-ins plus ceiling fans
• Open plan living/dining with ceiling fans accessed via charming east facing balcony
• Chic kitchen with Miele appliances, granite benchtop and 5-burner gas cooktop
• Wonderful butler’s pantry, with storage galore plus popular double fridge space
• Luxe bathroom, shower with handheld and rainwater head, bath plus large vanity
• Wonderful timber flooring throughout; stunning stain glassed window in front door
• Massive 6m x 7m entertainer’s deck with shades, downlights, and built-in speakers
• Huge air-conditioned, powered studio with hardwired ethernet, great home office
• Fully fenced 670m2 block with vegetable gardens, mature trees, and garden beds
• Cute east facing balcony at the front of the property with room for a comfy chair
• Handy covered carport and plenty of off-street parking for additional vehicles
• Oodles of storage underneath for all your recreational and gardening equipment
• Large backyard, with popular fire pit area and plenty of room for a trampoline
• Super close to Salisbury train station, transport, shops, cafes, parks, and schools
But wait there’s more …
• 5 kw Solar Panels
• Smart Keyless Entry
• Bi-fold doors to deck
• Insect screening to deck
• Security and insect screens on windows
• 2 x linen cupboards
• Electric hotwater
• Bottled gas for cooktop
• Vegetable gardens
A home of this calibre is sure to be popular and with a variety of buyers and with so many boxes ticked from a features perspective, you need to add this property to your inspection list immediately!
Salisbury has fast become a popular suburb of Southern Brisbane for buyers in recent years. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 670 m²
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.