33 Lowndes Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $495,000
CALLING ALL RENOVATORS
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Perfect for first time buyers who are looking to get onto the property ladder, renovators wanting to make some money, or families willing to roll up their sleeves and do some work to make this a comfortable family home in a wonderful suburb.
This post war home is the perfect base for you to put your personal touch on. Sitting on a large 668m2 block, this home has 3 bedrooms, a fairly new bathroom, a good-sized living area off the front deck and an open plan kitchen and dining area with access to the deck and back yard beyond.
There is also a large garage perfect for putting all your tools in while you renovate the house. Underneath the house is the laundry area, an extra bathroom and loads of room for storage as well.
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Large living area opening out onto deck
• Spacious kitchen with electric stove
• Family bathroom with hand held shower head and bath
• Separate toilet, electric hot water system
• Wooden floorboards throughout the property
• Front and back deck connected along the side of the home
• Large backyard with plenty of lawn area and fruit trees
• Garage with space for storage
• Laundry with large double tubs, extra bathroom and storage underneath the house
This home is conveniently located in a quiet area of Salisbury within walking distance to Rosebank Square Park, multiple bus stops and Aldi Shopping Centre. The Salisbury Train station is less than 2.5kms away, Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre a 6 minute drive and the Brisbane City only 15 mins away.
Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
To inspect this property, please come along to one of our open homes, or give Kelly a call on 0414 520 853.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 668 m²