33 Bidder Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $920,000
WONDERFUL THREE BEDROOM HOME ON 622M2 CENTRAL TO AMENITIES
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 33 Bidder Street Salisbury. This fantastic, post war timber and tile property is just perfect for buyers wanting to get into the popular suburb of Salisbury or maybe an investor that is looking to add to their portfolio with a home that is move in ready!
Located on a fabulously wide, tree lined street, neighbouring two brand new properties, and set on a large 622m2 block this delightful property offers three bedrooms, two with air-conditioning, good sized bathroom, large living area with access to undercover deck, lovely practical modern kitchen, large, separate laundry, undercover outdoor entertaining area, handy garden shed, single lock up garage and carport along with plenty of off-street parking and an expansive grassy area for the kids and fur kids to run around.
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with air-conditioning units, main has its own charming deck
• Large living area with access to wonderful west-facing undercover deck
• Lovely modern kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of storage
• Tidy bathroom with vanity, shower, and bath; Separate private toilet
• Large laundry with good-sized countertop, sink and large linen cupboard
• Handy single lockup garage plus carport with oodles of off-street parking
• Fully fenced private 622m2 block with mature trees and large grassy area
But wait there’s more …
• Garden shed for recreational and garden equipment
• Stunning timber flooring throughout most of the home
• Security screens on doors and bars on some windows
• 4.76kwh solar panels, perfect for lowering power bills
• Eco-friendly rainwater tank; Insulation in the roof
• Lovely established trees offering privacy and shade
• Solid timber and tile home in desirable street
• Brand new Colorbond fencing on both sides
• Café’s, takeaways, convenience stores at the top of the street
• Salisbury State School also at the North end of the street
• 15-minute walk or 2-minute drive to Salisbury Train station
• Handy bikeway at the bottom of the street
** THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT PENDING CONDITIONS. OPEN HOMES WILL CONTINUE UNTIL PROPERTY IS UNCONDITIONAL**
Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and a train station are a short drive. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are just minutes away. Only a 5-minute drive to M3 with easy commute to CBD, Mater, PA, Logan and RBH Hospitals and Brisbane Airport. 40-minute drive to the Gold Coast.
This suburb offers two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many boutique cafes and restaurants that Salisbury has on offer or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
Enjoy a wonderful community atmosphere and be a stone’s throw from all amenities this wonderfully popular suburb has to offer. For more information about this wonderful property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 622 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining