310 Henson Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
The owners of Salisbury Manor Farm are relocating and offering one lucky family the opportunity to purchase their lovely home which includes a large, established vegetable garden with native bees and chickens, so that you can live sustainably and be as self-sufficient as them.
This North facing property has been lovingly renovated to provide you with a modern home within the suburbs. Featuring a large kitchen with loads of storage space, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter, a modern bathroom with a funky, tropical feature wall, and a main bedroom with adjoining room currently used as a walk-in-robe but large enough to convert back into an extra bedroom or study in the future, this property will be very popular and will sell quickly.
The kitchen has an island bench, large pantry, double sink with water filter, loads of cupboard space and a mini bar area, which you could turn into a butler’s pantry. There is also a Westinghouse electric stove top, oven, and rangehood, and glass doors which open out onto the expansive back deck which overlooks the large backyard. You could sit out on the deck and entertain friends and family with a BBQ of bacon and eggs (from your very own chickens) for breakfast while overlooking the vege patch and fire pit in the backyard.
– Open plan living room with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, presenting a coastal vibe, a theme replicated throughout the home
– Kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, large pantry, double sink with water filter and loads of storage
– 2 spacious bedrooms, with ceiling fans and modern down lights
– Main bedroom with adjoining room currently used as walk-in-robe large enough to convert back into a 3rd bedroom or study which opens out onto the back deck
– Modern family bathroom with shower over bath, wall recess, large vanity with mirrored medicine cabinetry, tropical feature wall, heat lamps and toilet with hidden cistern plus heated towel rails
– Large undercover entertainment area off kitchen with ceiling fan, electric heaters, a perfect place to take in the wonderful leafy view
– Laundry underneath the house with cellar, workshop, gym space and massive store area
– Roller blinds, security screens and door and wooden floors throughout the property
– Fully fenced, 630m2 block with fire pit and large grassed yard
– Established gardens with large vegetable patch, fruit trees, native bees and chickens for sustainability
– 6.5kw solar panels, Red Earth inverter and 4kw battery bank which can expand to 36kw
– Side entrance to accommodate a boat or caravan, plus room at the front of the property to build a garage or carport
Located close to schools, parks, cafes, shops and public transport, this property sits on one of the best streets in Salisbury. Toohey Forest, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), QEII Hospital and Brisbane City are also a short drive away.
Come along to one of our open homes before this fantastic property is snapped up or call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 for more information on this sustainable home.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 630 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Red Earth inverter and battery bank